Engineer Solutions to the World’s Transportation and Energy Systems! The Maritime Engineer is a unique engineering career book for everyone that wants to make the world a better place.
The work of naval architects, and marine, ocean and naval engineers is global in nature and has never been more important. These professions connect people and places to each other in a way that is unmatched by other engineering careers.
In this one-of-a-kind book you’ll learn:
1. About the engineers that work to help solve the energy crisis by finding ways to harvest energy from the oceans.
2. Which engineers design the technologies that allow us to build underwater structures and explore the mysterious depths of the ocean.
3. What types of engineers design small rowboats, Jet skis®, tugs, workboats, barges, yachts, floating cranes, dredges, supply boats, dinner boats, ferries, tankers, containerships, car carriers, dry bulkers, gas carriers, drill rigs, jack-ups, semisubmersibles, trawlers, factory ships, floating power plants, and more.
4. What types of engineers design military ships such as aircraft carriers, submarines, cruisers, destroyers, frigates, corvettes, fast attack craft, ocean patrol cutters, littoral combat ships, hydrofoils, air cushion vehicles, amphibious landing ships and docks, oilers, supply ships, crane ships, sealift ships, and command and control ships.
5. About the different sectors of the industries such as offshore engineering, large ocean-going vessels, small water craft, underwater exploration and underwater habitats.
6. How to get started in this one-of-a-kind amazing career path.
Be the first to review this e-book.
Write your review
Wanna review this e-book? Please Sign in to start your review.